venerdì 2 agosto 2013

First contest: win a beaded handmade jewellery



To win one of my beaded jewellery you need to follow this steps:

1) like my page on Facebook 

2) Choose a name for this cabochon and leave a comment under the note (click here). The name must be related to the item, no offensive to be eligible.

"Pendant with lace effect"

front
back




Feel free to pass this on to your family and friends.

The prize will be drawn at random when I have a total of 100 likes on my facebook page and the winner will receive one of my beaded item (not necessary the one shown).

BEST OF LUCK AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!


Competition Terms and Conditions - The contest is open to UK and European citizens. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per account. All entries must be sent on facebook (follow the steps, please). The winner will be drawn at random from eligible entries when the facebook page has acquired 100 likes. The prize consists of a piece of jewellery that I will choose from my collection, it won't be necessary the one shown in the contest. The item will be posted free. No cash alternative is available. Liking us on our facebook page or joining our facebook group is a requirement for entry into this competition. The name of the winner will be post on facebook and this blog. The winner must then provide me full name, address to receive the prize. No personal data will be kept or collected after the competition. 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento